Followers

Friday 29 March 2013

Mrs. P's Nail Potions - Follow The Rainbow

Well polish fans and indie addicts, I have created another new favourite look!!  I haven't done a glitter gradient in a while, especially just a glitter gradient over nude nails and not over another base colour.  I'm loving this simple but stunning and super sparkly look that I created using another of my own products, Follow The Rainbow.

There is not actually a whole lot to say about how I created this look.  I simply built layers of the glitter up until I achieved the desired look I was going for.  This polish is quite easy to build up because it is chalk-full of micro holo glitter which spreads nice and even and since the glitter is nice and fine you can fade it out quite nicely.  And the rainbow mix matte hexes are just a bit of fun here and there scattered over the nail beds :)  I topped everything with a coat of Seche Vite dry fast top coat and here are the results.  All photos are taken in direct sunlight.  I was so happy that the sun was out in full force that day so I could truly show off the dazzle of the micro holo glitter in this polish.











And to get a true appreciation for how dazzling this polish really is (even still not as good as in real life) check out my YouTube video of this mani.
So what do you think?  Isn't the holo glitter just fabulous?! :)  If you have Follow The Rainbow I would love to see photos of what you have done with it!

You can find Follow The Rainbow in my etsy shop.  A full-sized bottle of Follow The Rainbow is $9.00 CAD.

And don't forget, if you're in the Edmonton, Alberta, Canada area, you can make an appointment to get a manicure done with this dazzler, or any other nail potion in my collection.  Express manicures are only $10.00 and are effectively just a polish change.  Full manicures with cuticle work and shaping etc. are $15.00 to $20.00 depending on any nail art or embellishments.

If you're in the Edmonton, Alberta, Canada area, you can also book a polish party with me.  Gather your gal pals for an afternoon or evening, I will come to your home with all of my available nail potions and perform express manicures on you and all your guests and have my products out for display and purchase.  As the hostess you get your express manicure for FREE.  You will also receive 15% off any nail potions you purchase that day and you will receive bonus gifts/free product when your friends book and hold their own polish party.  Click on my "Contact Me" page to find out how to get in touch with me to book any of these appointments/events.

No comments:

Post a Comment