Followers

Saturday 27 October 2012

Blog Sale

Hi all!  Just wanted to bring you a quick blog sale.  It's just little as I don't have a massive stash but I also don't have huge storage options so I need to keep my collection under control and I'm trying to make room for my indie obsession now as well as the special holographics and such from OPI and Color Club etc.

So here is what I do have for sale.  Most have only ever been used once on a nail wheel.  If you are interested please email me (mrspnailpotions@hotmail.com) or kik me (mrs___p - 3 underscores).  First come first serve.  Once I know what you would like I can calculate your shipping and email you an invoice through Pay Pal.  Pay Pal is the only method of payment I can accept.  Regular postage rates (from Canada Post) apply.  All prices are in CAD.

Sally Girl Glitters - $1.00 each (all brand new and never used)
So 70's - very pale pink and iridescent glitter
Glitzy - silver glitter very similar to Essie's Set in Stones
In Love - pink glitter very similar to Essie's A Cut Above
Later - gold glitter
So Disco - white iridescent glitter (I have two of these)
Way 2 Disco - blue/green iridescent glitter




Color Club - $4.00 each (all only used once on a nail wheel)

Blue-topia from Back to Boho Collection - inky blue
Artsy Crafty from Back to Boho Collection - forest green creme
Boho Mojo from the Back to Boho Collection - goldy silver grey metallic
The Great Divide - holographic blue/green/yellow crackle finish
Voodoo You Do - shimmery very dark green
I also have two unknown and unlabelled pink Color Club polishes.  One is a pale purpley pink and the other is a bubble gum pink.  Photos can be provided if necessary.

Miscellaneous

Julep Renee - pale lilac (used once on a nail wheel) SOLD
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Ice Queen - fine silver and holo glitter with purple and blue hexes (brand new never used) $4.00
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Strobe Light - light pink iridescent glitter (brand new never used) $4.00
unlabelled Zoya which I believe is Breezi - sky blue creme (used once on a nail wheel) SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment