|L to R: The Naked Dress, Searching for Mr. Right, Can't Colour Enough, All Lawyered Up, The Big Apple|
- The Naked Dress - This is inspired by Carrie Bradshaw and her famous "naked dress" from Season 1 on her first date with Mr. Big. It's a nude jelly with gold holo glitter in small and medium hex. The gold glitter represents the "Carrie" necklace that she always wore and treasured throughout the entire series.
- Searching for Mr. Right - This is inspired by Charlotte York and her forever search for the perfect husband. Charlotte was always a hopeless romantic and believer in true love. It's a white jelly with pink heart glitters and fine white iridescent and holo pink glitter. It's very pretty and romantic and girly, just like Charlotte.
- Can't Colour Enough - This is inspired by Samantha Jones and her colourful and out there personality and fashion. It's a neon pink jelly with a little bit of extra fine holographic glitter for that shimmer and sparkle to represent the life in the fast lane aspect of Samantha and then is loaded with many different glitters of different shapes and sizes kind of like a party confetti to represent all the high profile PR events and parties that Samantha attended and organized/hosted. And for those unfamiliar with Samantha's famous quote from the first movie, the girls were all sitting having coffee/breakfast and Charlotte had her daughter Lily with her and didn't want the girls using the word "sex" so they used "colour" instead so they could still talk about sex without Lily really knowing or understanding and Samantha said "I can't colour enough, I would colour all day every day If I had my way, I would use every crayon in my box".
- All Lawyered Up - This is inspired by Miranda Hobbs. She has the simplest of style of all the girls and is the iconic redhead of the show. Most times you see her in her straight-laced suits as she is a lawyer so I thought I would keep this Nail Potion very simple and straightforward and bring in the red/orange to represent her hair. It's a red jelly base with medium hex glitters in red and orange.
- The Big Apple - This is inspired by Carrie's two true loves, Mr. Big and New York City. It's a black jelly which represents the nice tailored black suits Mr. Big usually wears with fine silver sparkles to represent the spark between Carrie and Mr. Big and all the lights of NYC. There is also white diamond glitter which I thought picked up on the crisp white shirts Mr. Big always wore under his suits and red hex glitters to represent the love that Carrie feels for both Mr. Big and NYC. Red is also the colour of apples and NYC is the big apple after all!