Followers

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Pink & Bling!


Good afternoon all! Today I bring you probably one of my absolute fave manis of all time. As you know, holographic nail polish is all the rage right now and I think we all know why. If you have eyes and can see, you can tell exactly why. A little while ago I bought the entire Color Club Halo Hues collection from Nail Polish Canada and have not yet tried any of them...UNTIL NOW!

no flash
How gorgeous is this?!?!  It screams bling and super girly to me which is probably why I love it oh-so-much LOL.  I achieved this look using Cloud Nine from the Color Club Halo Hues collection which is a pinky holographic polish and then I used Dollish Polish A Peachy Princess from the Super Mario Bros. collection on my accent nails.

with flash
You can see the holo goodness of this polish with the naked eye but when you use a flash you can really see the rainbow flare created by the holo polish.  These are the best holo polishes and I've only used this one on a full manicure, the rest I have just swatched on a nail wheel but even on the nail wheel they DO NOT disappoint.

no flash


As mentioned above, this is the most spectacular holo polish.  Almost puts a spectraflair top coat to shame!  The formula of Cloud Nine was perfection!  It applied so easily and actually was opaque in one coat.  But I used two coats just to make sure I had good coverage and a ton of holo goodness :)

with flash
Here is another shot with the flash again and as you can see the holo rainbow is just to die for!!!

no flash
As mentioned above, I used Dollish Polish A Peachy Princess on my accent nails (middle and index).  Actually on my other hand I did my pinky and ring finger as my accent nails.  Which you can see in the very first pic at the top of this post.  A Peachy Princess also had a beautiful formula.  I've never been disappointed with Dollish Polish formula wise.  This is a pink tinted base with lots of pink glitters in various shapes, sizes and finishes.  And I didn't have to fish for or fight with any glitters.  Just normal brush strokes got good even coverage and I didn't have to place any glitters.  It's very bling bling and placed over a holo polish it's almost blinding!  I did one coat of A Peachy Princess over top of Cloud Nine.

I cannot wait to try all the rest of my Color Club Halo Hues polishes!!!!!!!!!

Like I said, I purchased my Color Club Halo Hues from Nail Polish Canada however there are many other retailers that sell this collection online and in store.  I cannot recall what I paid for the entire collection but Nail Polish Canada sells each polish individually for $10.00 CAD.  If you purchase from Color Club directly online they are selling each polish individually for $10.00 USD.

As for my bottle of A Peachy Princess, I actually got it from a nail gal pal of mine that I follow on Instagram and am friends with on Facebook.  She had only used it once or twice and was selling it so i bought it off of her because as you know, Dollish Polish polishes can be difficult to come by at times.  However, you can buy this from the Dollish Polish website directly obviously and it is sold for $8.75 USD.  You can also purchase Dollish Polish from overallbeauty.com and shop.llarowe.com.  

What do you think of this manicure?

No comments:

Post a Comment