Followers

Monday 7 May 2012

Mrs. P's Nail Potion - It's My Party!

This is what a bottle of It's My Party! looks like
Good afternoon all!  Hope you all had a lovely weekend.  I'm featuring another one of my "Potions" in this blog post - It's My Party!  This is a super fun polish and one of my favorites of the ones I've made.  It's super versatile and will go with anything.  It's a milky white (not opaque) base loaded with tonnes of various glitters in different sizes, shapes and colors.  You can use this alone in a few coats or you can use it as a layering polish over another color.  For this manicure, I chose to use it over Essie's Navigate her which is a lovely pistachio green creme polish.  All the pictures below were taken by a window in daylight.  It was a cloudy day all day the day I did this manicure so no chance of sunlight pics unfortunately.





And just to show the versatility of this polish, I painted several different colors on a practice wheel and did one coat of It's My Party! over top.


This and other "Potions" are available for purchase through my facebook page at www.facebook.com/MrsPsNails or by emailing me your request at mrspnailpotions@hotmail.com.  I am slowly working on producing stock to have on hand but at the moment I'm basically making the polishes as they are requested.  Currently I have mini Potions available to be sent out immediately for $4.00 each plus shipping and handling and I am taking pre-orders/purchases for full-sized Potions which will be $8.00 each plus shipping and handling.

No comments:

Post a Comment