Followers

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Best Valentine's Day Gift EVER!!!

So as I mentioned previously, my husband and I were lucky enough to be able to get our first ultrasound of our baby booked for Valentine's Day.  Not only did we get to see our baby for the first time but baby cooperated and we were able to find out the sex of the baby.  IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!  For certain!  We have a pic of his bits and pieces to prove it but I thought I'd keep the little guy's privates private ;)

DEVEREUX COLCHESTER PENFOLD will be born on or about June 29, 2012 and in the pictures to the left he is 20 weeks and 5 days old and has a heart rate of 169bpm (although that is probably slightly elevated from his normal - may have been Starbucks induced to make sure he moved during the ultrasound LOL).  Tech said he was very mobile and was a little hard to keep up with at the beginning of the ultrasound but he is very healthy and so is mommy :)

It was a truly amazing experience, my first ever - but that's not the only reason it was so amazing.  It was crazy to see him move so much (especially when I didn't feel a thing) and it feels wonderful to know that it will be a boy for certain.  We were able to finalize a name and give him an identity and I feel that much more connected to him now.  And the close ups of the tiny little fingers and toes and his heart and spine that the tech showed us were truly miraculous!

Best Valentine's Day EVER!!!!!  Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand after the ultrasound my husband bought me an awesome lunch and a MASSIVE bag of Jelly Belly jelly beans (my FAVE).

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment